Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Projects for a Modern Mama

 Sewing for the kids is such a blast but sometimes it's fun to make goodies for Mama too. From my earlier post I mentioned my newest family member, "The Dream Camera." This thing is perfect but I did have a desire to beautify it after reading this great tutorial here. So pretty. :)


The beauty of this little baby is not only in it's looks but in it's function.  Check out the snazzy little pocket for the lens cover. This feature had me at yes please!





 I am a devout coupon clipper and this coupon caddy fits me to a T.


 I was inspired by this tutorial and assembled this gift to myself with an adorable retro fabric from Joann's.  This coupon caddy holds my shopping list, pen and coupon book perfectly. If I choose not to bring the coupon book with me it becomes a comfy home for my iPhone. It also fits perfectly on my double stroller handle for trips out with the kiddos. Thumbs up.

I hope you leave this post inspired to indulge in a little crafting for yourself, the oh so fabulous Modern Mama.  :)

Love,
Laura H

2 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job! I love it! Thank you for sharing it with me! :)

    ReplyDelete