Sunday, November 7, 2010

a great nude nail polish for medium-dark skin

                                 Sally Hansen - Nude Now


My latest obsession is nail polish!  I have found a great nude nail polish by Sally Hansen.  They have a great line called Complete Salon Manicure.  I really like it because it goes on very smoothly without many streaks. Two coats should be enough for great coverage. I do have medium-darkish skin so if you have a similar skin color you can see how it will look. :)  I have also come across Sally Hansen's nail art pen. It's so great for little flowers and pretty much anything else you would like to draw on your nails. It is very precise. This has probably been out forever but I'm really excited about it.

I know my nails are VERY short. I am working on growing them longer. Trying to keep my bad habits in check. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment